We are hiring part-time Stylists and Sales Advisors for our London stores in Battersea, Barnes and Hampstead. If you are passionate about styling and creating an amazing in store customer experience, we would love to hear from you!
We design our own By Iris collection in London, which we sell in our stores and globally on our website. We also stock a carefully curated selection of European and US brands, such as Isabel Marant, Bellerose, American Vintage and Paige Denim. Our customers come to us for a chat and to buy everything from wardrobe basics to special occasion dresses.
If you have experience in styling and sales, have a positive attitude and are a great team player, this could be the role for you.
Social Media and PR Manager
- Oversee the digital marketing calendar in collaboration with the Ecomm & Marketing Director
- Contribute interesting ideas for social media content
- Assist with developing and executing strategies to increase social media presence
- Prepare all social media posts and upload them into scheduling tool.
- Monitor all channels daily for comments and alert team to any negative sentiments
- Responsible for daily Instagram updates, IG shopping and follower interaction
- Build relationships with key bloggers and influencers
- Coordinate all sample management for influencer activities
- Assisting with local VIP and Influencer fittings
- Manage gifting programs, including product ordering, packaging, and arranging local couriers.
- Monitor, track and save press and influencer coverage both online and in print
- Report against KPIs for Social Media & PR performance on a weekly and monthly basis
Digital Marketing Manager
- Monitor and analyse website analytics to identify ways to both optimise and maximise traffic
- Lead paid and organic strategic growth activities primarily across paid media channels (paid social, paid search, display, affiliates, etc.), but also SEO, partnerships and any other channels that could drive growth.
- Work closely with our agency to manage PPC, SEO and paid social channels to achieve targets
- Continuously improve the user experience to optimise conversion and increase user engagement – customer journeys, UX, optimisation, SEO, CRM
- Support and oversee daily website tasks such as merchandising, customer experience, website maintenance, product upload and customer service including onsite sales and promotions, relevant communication strategy / email calendar.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Shopify, Google analytics and Klaviyo a bonus
- Good knowledge of paid marketing and digital marketing across email, PPC, SEO, content and social media
- Ability to analyse data and translate findings into measurable initiatives to improve performance